Request for Fairey Swordfish manuals

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Moggster

Recruit
Aug 13, 2008
Does anybody have any manuals for the Fairey Swordfish, in particular I'm looking for flight data\aircraft performance material?

Many thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

Does anybody have any manuals for the Fairey Swordfish, in particular I'm looking for flight data\aircraft performance material?

Many thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

Humm, personally I dont have this one. Though would be interesting to look at. Maybe some one else has one to share. Welcome to the site.

Any particular aircraft number mogg I have a list of basic records for most individual aircraft and several reference and personal account books on the Stringbag.

Thanks for the reply trackend, any data on the 3 British Swordfish marks would be good. Although with that said, I'm looking for Mk.I data in particular.

Here is a sheet of info i think you may be after it is accurate and taken from the definitive history of the Swordfish

Attachments

• sfs.pdf
    718 KB · Views: 702
Cheers Trackend, I like the deck run data in the document. I haven't seen anything like that before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back