Revell 1:144 BAC Concorde British Airways 80's livery

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
well, it's finished. it's FINALLY finished! 5 months it's been sitting on my shelf windscreenless. I recieved the windscreen I needed in the mail today. i ordered that sucker back in December! for those of you who don't remember, i was trying to fix a mistake on the windscreen, and it broke on me. so I ordered a replacement.

the only other hard thing about this was getting the wings together. THAT was such a pain! and for those of you who live in Washington State, notice the registry. G-BOAG. yes, the one at the Museum of Flight at Boeing Field (KBFI). the only Concorde in the Pacific Northwest. it had previously visited KBFI back in the 80's. I plan on doing the Airfix 1:72 concorde. keep in mind that this model is 5 months old. i built this bird before i learned a few things. I accidentally put too much glue inside to hold the weights in, and as a result, it warped the plastic. :cry: but I know now not to do that :)

HPIM1718.jpg

HPIM1719.jpg

HPIM1720.jpg

HPIM1721.jpg

HPIM1722.jpg

and here's a composition devoted entirely to the Concorde by Franck Pourcel!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfGVAalCwwE

You'll like the Airfix kit - which isn't something I usually say about Airfix kits! It's old but holds up pretty well, and I think you'll find it comes together pretty easily. Nice work, Trebor.

You'll like the Airfix kit - which isn't something I usually say about Airfix kits! It's old but holds up pretty well, and I think you'll find it comes together pretty easily. Nice work, Trebor.

hehe despite it's size, it can't be more difficult to assemble than the Revell kit. those wings gave me the most trouble :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back