Revell 1/32 Heinkel He 111 H-6 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nightcrawler

Airman
Dec 8, 2013
Illinois
Hello this is my first wip ,It's a He 111 H-6 from Revell in 1/32. This may take awhile.

he 111 1.JPG

he 111 2.JPG

he 111 3.JPG

he 111 4.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
As I was reading "this may take a while" your first pic was loading and, yes, it took a while. It's 4Mb whereas you can get away with similar quality at just 100kB.

Yep, the pics are too large, taking a long time to load.
But I'm looking forward to your build. I'd love to build this kit, but just don't have the space to display it, under cover. I'll have to stick to my 1/48th scale example, when i finally get around to building all 20 models for my BoB collection!

Looking forward to your build Gary you got a year to get it done before the next show.

Yep, the pics are too large, taking a long time to load.

I have to talk to Horse. It seems we need a kind of punishment for all who can't resize pictures down before posting here. Our rules say clearly - maximum of 800 pixels in the width.

The picture width is not the only factor. In Photoshop, you can save pictures that are 800 pixels wide but you also have a choice of file quality, and maximum quality will give the large file size whereas a midrange quality will reduce the file size to a reasonable 100 to 200 kB.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the build. It looks like a cracker of a kit.

I have resized these images and uploaded again. However I have to take Terry's suggestion into my consideration. All it sounds good. I'm wondering what Jan can say. :lol:

Ooooh……….. just think of all the detail that could be added to this build, the mind boggles. Looking forward to this, might even beat a bacon butty!

I've got this one in my stash I might get round to building it one day, I'm looking forward to this build and as had been said you can really go to town with the detail there sure is a lot of plastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back