Revell 1/48 Me-110G-2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B-17engineer

Colonel
Dec 9, 2007
Revis Island.
While waiting for various things on the dornier to dry I started on the cockpit of this bird. Painted the walls RLM 66....believe or not I used this amazing thing called a brush! too lazy to get the airbrush out...

Question what are the guns on the floor, black? and the area around just RLM 66?

Attachments

• P8160586.JPG
    P8160586.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 221
  • P8160587.JPG
    P8160587.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 239
Well H my G43 is black but I also have heard that the Germans did some stuff in a Phosphate coating and do not know if this carried over to A/C which is a DK Gray/hint of green from what I have seen.I would go black but Wojtek,Erich or Terry will have the definitive anwser.Cheers

Gun receivers black, feed chutes (the curved rectangles) light gret or dull metal, the rest RLM 66.

:oops: I did mean "make them invisible", thinking of invisible thread....:lol:

Great start none the less mate! Any ideas what G-2 you want to do?

Squadron has a great book on the 110G, it's one of their Walkaround series. I'm out of town until Friday, but can post info when I'm back.

Nice start, it has more detail then the Revell 110C-4/D on the inside.

they were RLM66 or slightly darker, due to them being a 'fit' rather than part of the structure.The other fittings, such as tuning knobs etc, were black. Here's a pic of the same radio fit in a Ju88.

Attachments

• A 001.jpg
    A 001.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 167

Users who are viewing this thread

Back