Revell 1/48 P51D Mustang "Big Beautiful Doll"

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's such a beauty, I'll see the real one again in 2 months when it'll visit the small airshow of the tiny airstip ofOostwold (NL) again. See below last time I saw it in Oostwold:

Attachments

• 24. P-51 Takeoff.jpg
    24. P-51 Takeoff.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1101.JPG
    IMG_1101.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 45
  • P5280023.JPG
    P5280023.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 61
Why did you photoshop my model with those backrounds? :D

But it really is, I can look at pics of it all day and not get bored, only if I could see the real thing!

Haha, we have a aviation museum about 2 hours away and I checked out the website and they have the planes hanging from the ceiling.. I wonder if they have walk-throughs of the bigger planes, that would be awesome!

Much appreciated Marcel, I just cant get over how well my model actually represents the actual thing. Most models look like their plane but it has its little errors but Revell did good on this one, everything is correct!! Also it kinda looks like an R/C P51 beautiful doll, but the people standing there throw that perception off. Looks like you had a good day regardless! :)

Much appreciated Marcel, I just cant get over how well my model actually represents the actual thing. Most models look like their plane but it has its little errors but Revell did good on this one, everything is correct!! Also it kinda looks like an R/C P51 beautiful doll, but the people standing there throw that perception off. Looks like you had a good day regardless! :)

Yes I had. I posted these and many more pics in the "Warbird displays" forum .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back