Revell mosquito MK.IV bomber 1/48

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ellis995

Staff Sergeant
Mar 15, 2009
Easington Lane UK
Well guys girls

Got a start on the mozzie here are a couple of pics to get the juices running:lol::lol::lol:
top view mozzie cockpit.jpg

mozzie cockpit 1.jpg

Nice work so far Keith. It really does look like a cracking kit. BTW, if it's not too late, the radio equipment (the two boxes on the rear shelf) should be black overall, with the larger of the two having the knobs in Blue, Yellow and Red on one side, and the opposite on the other side, on the front.

Thank Terry

I'll give it a paint whe i go and do some more of the model.There are some cutting to do on this model ( the bomb racks ) which are also very fiddly for people with big hands.

More to come
Keith

Hi all

some more done note the gaps it needs puttying and sanding.Had a Bl***y h**l of a job putting the front parts on where the cockpit go's. Had to cut sand and sand again :evil: but there will be alot of puttying on this model. Here are some pics to show how i am coming on with it.
tail of mozzie.jpg

topside mozzie.jpg

rightside mozzie.jpg

leftside mozzie.jpg

frontview mozzie.jpg

Looking good Keith. The slight gaps in the joint around the cockpit area might be caused by the cockpit floor, and maybe bulkhead(s) not quite 'clicking' into place. Good work so far though, as this is a very closely engineered kit by the look of it.
Max', what the heck is 'froody'??!! New one on me, but I like the sound of it anyway!!

pic update I think i might have to do a lot of puttying and sanding on this model.
You Guys with more experience will find it a brilliant build and few mistakes.

Anyway here are the pics so far?:oops:
mozzie headon.jpg

mozzie underside.jpg

top mozzie.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back