Richard Connally (Renrich) in memoriam

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry to hear of the bad news.I will say though that the pic of Rich brought a smile to my face so for the rest of you who really corresponded with Rich feel that much more so.

My condolences, the start of this year has been hard so far,between the 2 deaths and some personal issues I hope things turn around shortly.

Everytime I hit the forum, they're both in my thoughts, truly, sadly, deeply miss them both...
Both was, are, a part of what makes this forum so special to me, always have and always will!

Just noticed this thread now. Very, very sad news. Didn't know him that well, but remember good discussions we had on American history.

Rest in peace Ren. Condolences to the family.

You see their posts now in an entirely different perspective I think. sort of historical references. Strange that their words have outlived the author.......

One More Roll

We toast our hearty comrades who have fallen from the skies, and were gently caught by God's own hand to be with him on High.

To dwell among the soaring clouds they've known so well before. From victory roll to tail chase, at heaven's very door.

As we fly among them there, we're sure to head their plea. So take care my friend, watch your six, and do one more roll for me.

— Commander Jerry Coffee, Hanoi, 1968.

missing_man.jpg

I have just crossed this information recently in this board. Over the past years, I haven´t been active a lot and still am busy with work but I am shocked to see Renrich passing away. He was an entirely perfect board mate, worth to remember. I have been much impressed by his determined -yet open minded- approaches.

He will be missed a lot.

delc

Just saw the post,sad. My condolences and RIP......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back