ROFL (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder

"Shooter"
Sep 17, 2004
Moorpark, CA
www.vg-photo.com
It appears that this photo showed up on a Russian website.
DSC_6229.jpg

What is hilarious is to read the translated discussion of the vapor.

This is the disruption of aluminum dust from the planes, there was large questionable consideration on avia.ru :shock:

It is remarkable, that in Raptora in the fuselage construction are widely used the polymeric composites. They are soft than aluminum, which is evident on the extensive cloud of the torn away particles, but in this case the layer of composite is easily completed by technicians without the complex equipment, by hand directly from the balloons. :crazyeyes: :crazy: :scratch: :evil4:

yes well, nonsense is what. Condensation. Videlas 4 this raptor, above the roofs its somersaults manufactured. It goes upward by candle, then it zavisatet and seemingly somersaults downward slowly... and already crash- that, to crash....Chyuichago Air Show 2007 :-s #-o :dontknow:

Finally, someone explained that yes, it was merely condensation

Atomic: beautifully children were fastened:)
Fog this, the condensation of water vapor due to pressure differentials...
:cheers: :headbang: :thumbleft:

Those are what was posted under the photo. It's amazing how the vapor got turn into "aluminum powder" "Aluminum dust" and "torn away particles" when I clearly stated on my website, where that picture was lifted from that it was VAPOR! What a bunch of knuckleheads.

I'm OK with them thinking that the raptor is a fragile, inferior piece of crap...

Come show time, their planes are going to be the clouds of aluminum dust!

LMAO.. "It's better to keep your mouth shut and let everyone think you are an idiot. Than to open it and confirm their suspicions".. :)

Those are what was posted under the photo. It's amazing how the vapor got turn into "aluminum powder" "Aluminum dust" and "torn away particles" when I clearly stated on my website, where that picture was lifted from that it was VAPOR! What a bunch of knuckleheads.

Bunch of Knuckleheads is an understatement!! Anybody with half a brain knows the difference between "Aluminum Vapor" and "Torn away particles"!! DANG!!!!! :confused:

Seems obvious Stealth Technology to me - The F-22 leaves a trail of aluminium dust everywhere it goes, just to confuse enemy radar, and the best bit is that, by the end of every mission, it is actually smaller, and even more difficult to detect...

Well, you know, it's possible... :p

Users who are viewing this thread