Rugby Union World Cup France (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Emac44

Staff Sergeant
Oct 17, 2006
Brisbane Queensland
Roll up roll up its on again Rugby Union World Cup. The game invented in Heaven and played on Earth. Come on you ABs Boks Wallaby Fans its time to invade the north and one of our teams to take back that bloody trophy from those ingrats in the Northern Hemisphere. I shuddr to think the games will be played in France though but what do you expect when it comes down to IRB thinking :p :p :p

It is the All Blacks to lose... The Boks also look good (but being surrounded by Boks fans I can't really say anything else). Will be the French, the Aussies, the Boks and the All Blacks in the semi's with the Boks and the All Blacks contesting the final.

Gnomey its up for grabs mate. No idea who will win this time around but you can bet on it the teams you mentioned will go to final stages in World Cup. And I reckon it will be a Wallaby and ABs final mate. But thats me being a supporter of the Wallabies to think that. We won't know it until later this month

Not trying to be a smart ass or anything, but you Northern teams are barely making the grade of club rugby this world cup - what in gods name is going on? Our forwards are fitter than your backs, none of the European countries can even play 40min before they are all collapsing.
S.Africa, Oz n NEW ZEALAND dominating like never before - lovin' it! 8)

emac44, we will meet u guys in the semi final, it can't possibly be Oz VS NZ unfortunately...

The Wales / OZ game last night was pretty funny, the score didn't reflect the total drubbing Wales received. With 13 men to play against, for almost the last 20min, they still played the most average, spastic style of game I have ever seen - Our club rugby in NZ, would be easily enough to have a go at the top international level I reckon. In fact, we could send Northland (low ranking provincial side) out to the world cup and probably still make the semis. :D :D

Bloody Kiwi Ref mate in that game with Aussies/Wales. However you Kiwis need to break your hoodoo at World Cup more then we do. Since ABs seem to get to semis and get beaten. I was watching Secret NZ last week and it talked about when Sth Africa won the World Cup and that the ABs had been possibley drugged. Only from NZ could that come from mate

Not trying to be a smart ass or anything, but you Northern teams are barely making the grade of club rugby this world cup - what in gods name is going on? Our forwards are fitter than your backs, none of the European countries can even play 40min before they are all collapsing.
S.Africa, Oz n NEW ZEALAND dominating like never before - lovin' it! 8)

I will say it Yakflyer. Northern Hemisphere teams a ****ing hopeless this World Cup:p :p

We got beaten so did NZ. I see France fell to the English. Well done Poms good luck next week. As yet who you will meet Argentina or Sth Africa is yet to be decided. Ok if you are to meet Sth Africa I will back them. if you are to meet Argentina. I will back England. But best of luck any way and congrats in your wins. We did have a consolation here Kangaroo Rugby League Team demolished New Zealand Rugby League Team 58 to nil. And on their home soil to. But it isn't a Rugby World Cup. Have to wait another 4 years for that.

Well its all over for another 4 years. South Africa has won the World Rugby Cup. 16 to 6 to defeat England. So a Southern Hemisphere Team did eventually triumph. Well done South Africa comiserations to England. And the English has a Try disallowed by an Australian Video referee Ouch shades of 2003. And Eddie Jones was assistant coach to Sth Africa. More ouch for the Poms. But that takes nothing away from the South African Springboks win

Users who are viewing this thread

Back