Russian billionaire buys Hitler's car (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

BikerBabe

Senior Master Sergeant
May 21, 2009
Denmark.
www.bmwmc.dk
Report: Russian billionaire buys Hitler's car - Yahoo! News

Mercedes_besk_215142e.jpg

Photo: DPA.

Mon Nov 23, 10:26 am ET

BERLIN – A German newspaper is reporting that Adolf Hitler's original Mercedes has been sold to an unidentified Russian billionaire for several million euros.
Express daily wrote Monday that a middleman for the billionaire approached Duesseldorf-based vintage car dealer Michael Froehlich and asked him to track down the dictator's dark-blue 770 K model.

"I was really torn," Froehlich told Express. "After all this was about the car of a horrible mass murderer."
Nonetheless, Froehlich told Express he tracked down the car in Germany.
The paper said the billionaire flew in by private jet and bought it from the private owner for between euro4 million to euro10 million ($6 million to $15 million).
Froehlich could not be reached for comment.

---------------------

Somehow it suits me just fine that Hitler's car ends up in Russia. :thumbleft:

Cheers,

Maria.

$15 million?
Full service history and dealer stamps then...

I wonder what the ad said

'One careful despot owner, imminent collapse of the Reich forces sale'

This is not his only car. One of his originals is in Stuttgart, complete with a bullet hole at the Mercedes Museum. One of Goerings cars is at the Sinsheim Museum.

Mussolini's car was headed to a museum in Berlin, but got diverted to a British museum before it got there. Now its hanging in a tree somewhere.

Hitler's art? Not much worth to it. But his car is worth millions. That's poetic justice!

Guess the Art School back in Vienna was right.

It is just a car, yes Hitler was a dictator, but why go on about stuff like this? What about all the other dictators that were also in the world that still is and were?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back