RUSSIAN MANUALS

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fubar57

General
Nov 22, 2009
The Jungles of Canada
Instead of posting these all over the place as there is quite a variety, I'll post them here. I would like to thank B bdemin for his immense help with the translations. First up...
  • Airplanes: Textbook for technical schools of VVS RKKA 1938

Attachments

• Student Pilot Manual.pdf
    18.9 MB · Views: 510
Yak-1 aircraft. Technical description. Book 2. State Military Publisher of People's Comissariat of Defence. 1942. The second volume is concerning the airframe structure, powerplant, electrical, radio, pneumatic and oxygen systems. Maybe I have Book 1, maybe I don't....I dunno yet.

Attachments

• book104.PDF
    16.8 MB · Views: 409
The UT-2M aircraft powered by M-11D engine. Technial description, maintenance and repair manual 1945 Publisher: State publisher of Military Industry

1570755823107.png

L'aviation militaire de 1919 à 1939

Attachments

• book106.PDF
    8.4 MB · Views: 370
Last edited:
The Pilot's instruction on handling and flying technique for Tu-2 aircraft powered by two ASh-82FN engines. 1945.
Publisher: Leningrad Air Force Academy

Attachments

• book113.PDF
    5.1 MB · Views: 321
The Firearms - 1935 Publisher: Military Publisher of People's Commissariat of Defence

Personal firearms (it means firearms used by individual soldier), Firearms of Rifle Platoon (firearms used by a group of soldiers), Firearms of Machine Gun Platoon and Company

Attachments

• book168.PDF
    18.8 MB · Views: 298
The Means for Anti-Submarine Combat - 1940 Author: Travinichev A.N., Captain of the 2-nd Rank. Publisher: State Naval Publisher, of People's Comissariat of Naval Forces

Attachments

• book171.PDF
    4.1 MB · Views: 304
Flying Flea *Aviette - 1936 Author: Mignet A. Publisher: The Department of Scientific and Technical Information of People's Comissariat of Heavy Industry

This is a shortened Russian translation of a well-known book by Andre Mignet – how to build a simple aviette "Pou-Du-Ciel". The translation was performed by M. Gurevich – later he become a second designer-in-chef of "MIG" design bureau (i.e. MiG: "Mikoyan and Gurevich"

*"Aviette" - a very small and light aircraft

Attachments

• book172.PDF
    4.7 MB · Views: 313
Membranous Aircraft Navigation and Pilot Instruments - 1947 Authors: Fridlender G.O., Mayorov O.A. Publisher: Airforce Academy

This is a textbook for pilots and engineer students. Brief theoretical and technical descriptions of membranous aircraft instruments (i.e. altimeters, airspeed indicators etc.) are presented. Once again I would like to thank B bdemin for taking the time and helping me with the proper translations

Attachments

• book174.PDF
    8 MB · Views: 315
The Firearms - 1935 Publisher: Military Publisher of People's Commissariat of Defence

Personal firearms (it means firearms used by individual soldier), Firearms of Rifle Platoon (firearms used by a group of soldiers), Firearms of Machine Gun Platoon and Company

Nice cutaways

Users who are viewing this thread

Back