Saitek flight controls (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
hey guys, I'm just wondering what you think of these. if any y'all used them?

GameShark® Store - PC
GameShark® Store - PC

and yes, for some wierd reason, I decided to install FS2000, and it installed fuly, and is working just fine. *shrugs* I dunno what I dod, or how it happened but it happened. XD so yeah, I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park! ;D

I've been looking at those rudder pedals...I've been thinking that I need them, just haven't set aside any funding for 'em yet... :lol:

As far as a controller goes, I can't help ya' there since all I have is the Saitek Cyborg Gold, Evo and X52. The Cyborg is retired, though it performed flawlessly over the years. The Evo I pretty much just use for Mechwarrior anymore...and the X52 is for all things flyin' killin' and I wouldn't trade it for anything! It just flat rocks with no equal!

And LMAO @ "I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park!"...good one!

I have a full set including the AV8R stick, Yoke, 2 sets of throttle quadrants and pedals. It is great having all the toggles I want including the ability to operate the drop nose of a Concorde. My Sim is the FS2004.

The cockpit in the pic is a Spitfire Mk 1A.
I can recommend Saitek.

Attachments

• IMG_0382_1.JPG
    IMG_0382_1.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 116

Users who are viewing this thread

Back