Scariest Movie

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

"Devil's Advocate" was pretty freaky, with all the demons running around looking and acting like everyday humans. Not necessarily supposed to be a "horror" movie, per say, but it did get me kinda freaked out for a few.

"Devil's Advocate" was pretty freaky, with all the demons running around looking and acting like everyday humans. Not necessarily supposed to be a "horror" movie, per say, but it did get me kinda freaked out for a few.

Ah good call...

Also 1308, where the guy goes into the hotel room and gets his head totally messed up. That freaked the hell out of me.

2 movies come immediately to my mind on this subject:

Friday The 13th
Jaws

Both of those movies scared the hell out of our generation more so than any other... When that frickin broadhead came through the mattress and through that kids throat??? Kids didnt want to go to summer camp or swim in the ocean....

Christ, some of my buddies in the neighborhood had issues swimmin in the pool...

Good one, Vassilli! In fact the original wasn't half bad either. I'd pick it as the best remake ever made.

I know a movie I'm too scared to even see....."An Inconvient Truth". ohhhhhhhh!

You said what was scary and for some reason "House on Haunted Hill" with Vincent Price comes to mind from when I was a Wee one.Then you have that movie "House"the first one with all the doors opening to a new world lets say :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back