Scenes from the Red Baron Movie.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Honestly, I think Flyboys had about as good acrobatics, but I think in even the few years since that movie the CGI has improved even more.

It looks really cool, and seeing albatrosses is also cool and differant. This time there won't be tons of Red Fokkers, and you see the Baron's differant planes instead.

I wonder if at the death moment, if they will show all the people opposing Red Baron shooting all at once. And then they will cut to a wounded Red Baron.

maybe he doesn't die in the movie...he elvis share a shack on the creek and eat donuts/chase chicks...they would both have an awesome 'score' total by now in that regard.

manfred will have a pet beagle named 'snoopy'.

i wonder why nobody hires me to produce movies??

dj

looks pretty awsome, does anyone actually know when it comes out in America? i really want to netflix it, but it is not on the list.

I dunno why everybod thought Flyboys was a crappy movie. I thought it was pretty damn good. anyways, I can't wait to see this movie! :D there's not many WWI air movies out there. I'd actually like to see a movie about the Me 262. and Germany's secret weapons.

Me too. Dogfights on History Channel had the Me 262 in the Tuskagee Air Force Episode.

I just watch Von Ryan's Express on TV. Pretty cool. I watched the whole movie without realizing Frank Sinatra was the hero!

I haven't seen the Tuskegee episode yet. I have seen the lone P-51 sefending a flight of B-24s against 2 Me 262s, and a flight of Me 109s. the B-24's MAY have looked like a flight of the 44th Bomb group. I only saw a glimpse of their tails.

awesome trailer
can´t wait to see the movie
it's a real match for the Flyboys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back