Seeking Hamilton Standard 6101 blade drawing (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

derekbu

Airman
Jan 8, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Does anyone have a copy of the Hamilton Standard 6101 blade drawing, showing blade chord, pitch distribution and cross-sections along the blade? I'm building a 3D model of the CAC Wirraway, and need details for the prop.

Regards,
Derek

Hi derekbu

Such informations doesn't actually exist. I mean they are, but so proprietary no one but required engineers and machinist can access them.

I also model various blades, but have to trust photos and photogrammetry to reach my goals.

Good luck :p

I posted in another part of the forum. I would like to model the blade off of a corsair or B17 but I can't find any technical information on these props. I have blade numbers but that's it. Hueyman, you said you're able to decipher some information off of photos? My goal is to make a floor lamp that is one blade. I want to carve it out on my CNC machine.

Hi Denmark219

Sorry for the late reply, just stumbled upon this again.

Yeah, here is my 23E50/6477A-0 3D model. I own a 6477A-0 blade and used photogrametry ( 3d scan from a myriads of photos all around ) to depict a global template and use it to rebuilt a blade from scratch. Very accurate.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back