Septemb-arrgh 19th, 2013. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Arr! Splice the thingmajig, keel haul the cat, and break out the 'T- Stoff', there's rich pickin's on yonder ...... WTF am I talking about ?!!!!
Are you sure it's not International Pyrites Day? Maybe you read it wrong Paul ...........

"We're all in it together" said Cameron, Chief of the UK branch of Pirates Against the People ...................................

How did the perception that pirates talk like spastic West Country farmers come about anyway? Someone's a got a lot of silliness to answer for...

after 4 years on a leaky boat with nothing but toothless illiterate men for company, i think most men would be beating themselves......

Got my coat and ther doors this way

It always amazed me that pirates had so many words in thier vocabulary but only three letters in thier alphabet, Aye, Eye, and Arrr (I spelled them phonetically for effect).

Last edited:
pirate_ed324e_641769.gif

Aarrgh.

Geo

YO, HO, HO AND A BOTTLE OF....
Dad's Old- Fashioned Root Beer
Dads Old - Fashioned Root Beer
Anyway befur I gets me greatcoat
A pirate walks into a bar. The bartender notices that his parrot can barely stay on his shoulder because the guy has a severe limp. Bartender notes that the wooden legs seems to be securely attached, but finds the problem soon enough - the guy has got a steering wheel shoved down the front of his trousers!
The guy finally makes it up to the bar, and the bartender acknowledges him, saying, "Looks like a pretty uncomfortable arrangement you got there."
"Arrrg! It's drivin' me nuts!" replies the pirate.

YO, HO, HO AND A BOTTLE OF....
Dad's Old- Fashioned Root Beer
Dads Old - Fashioned Root Beer
Anyway befur I gets me greatcoat
A pirate walks into a bar. The bartender notices that his parrot can barely stay on his shoulder because the guy has a severe limp. Bartender notes that the wooden legs seems to be securely attached, but finds the problem soon enough - the guy has got a steering wheel shoved down the front of his trousers!
The guy finally makes it up to the bar, and the bartender acknowledges him, saying, "Looks like a pretty uncomfortable arrangement you got there."
"Arrrg! It's drivin' me nuts!" replies the pirate.

That was so bad I'm getting my coat! I'm outta here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back