Sick

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Clave

Senior Master Sergeant
Jun 15, 2005
Deep in suburban Surrey
I just got back home today after being in hospital since Monday. I have diverticulitis which basically inflammation of the bowel, and not very nice. I have been pumped full of antibiotics now and hopefully will get back to normal in a few more days....

Good luck. Having had something very simular I can understand what you are going through.
I wish you a speedy recovery.

Thanks guys - I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will go away, and I'm going to change a few things that I eat (and don't) 'cos it is a nasty bastard... :mad:

Baah! You're a Brit! No wusses allowed. Cold shower, tighten the bandage, large snifter, stiffen the upper lip and bite the nurse on the bottom. Go to it……..

(Decodes as "Get well in time for Christmas – trust you're feeling better by the day") :thumbup:

Clave, diet is very important.... I went through the whole gammit of colon issues, from Diverticulitis to Pollups to Colon Cancer....

I am now blessed with the incurable Ulcerative Colitis, and thats a big treat as well.... Like I said, diet is the key... Unfortunatly, I dont listen to my own advice sometimes, and pay the price...

The worst part was getting over the pride/ego thing and letting the world inspect your bum. Anal fissure here. Blew an O-ring. And when the pain reached about a 9, you just don't care anymore. I yanked my pants down when the admin nurse came in. Unfortunately for her, all she wanted was my signature of consent for the surgery. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back