siggy for flyboy (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fly boy

Staff Sergeant
Jan 16, 2008
ok guys i need one like a couple of b-17gs or p-51ds in a flak strom over Europe

I think you should start off with this one:

Attachments

• flyboy sig.jpg
    flyboy sig.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 889
ok guys i need one like a couple of b-17gs or p-51ds in a flak strom over Europe

You are asking for two things.
Art/design help and a detailed photo search. The two combined could take at least an hour of work. A stranger is more likely to help if you try on your own first.

You may get some favorable responses if you put in some effort. Do some web searches for the photo you want and you may get some design help.

There is no magic button on the keyboard that spits out great siggys. Put some time in before u ask for help.

If you want to upload a pic here ( for instance) use Post Reply / Manage Attachments / Browse /..... / Upload buttons.

I still think my proposal is the best.

Or how about this one:
flyboysig2.jpg

I am sorry. I am having to much fun with this and should probably quit...:lol:

Hi Der Adler,

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh.. cool it is better than the previous one.This one is the best.

I did one correction to this only. And here some of mine attempts.

Attachments

• flyboysig2a.jpg
    flyboysig2a.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 632
  • Fboy1.jpg
    Fboy1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 181
  • Fboy2.jpg
    Fboy2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 190
  • Fboy3.jpg
    Fboy3.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 185
Hi Der Adler,

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh.. cool it is better than the previous one.This one is the best.

I did one correction to this only. And here some of mine attempts.

Wurger, wir sollten alle ehrerbietiger sein, sagt es "Älteres Mitglied" unter seinem Namen... :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back