Siggy's? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bucksnort101

2nd Lieutenant
Sep 11, 2007
Minnesota
OK, I can't figure this out. Where are you guys getting those nice custom WWII aircraft Siggies at the bottom of your post?

Yep, it helps to post a few idea and pics of things you want included. Like Lucky said, Wurger, Njaco, and Marcel and good at it. I do ok with it.

I appreciate it. I'm partial to the P-47, so here are a few pics pilferred from the internet.

Attachments

• T-Bolt 1.jpg
    T-Bolt 1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 264
  • T-Bolt 2.jpg
    T-Bolt 2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 290
  • T-Bolt 3.jpg
    T-Bolt 3.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 299
I like the bottom one ! I don't have any of the programs it takes to do this,
and Wojtec is incognito most of this week-end. Someone will jump in and
do their trick, I'm sure.

Charles

I like the last two the best, bottom one if of Herschel "Herky" Green flying Capt. Buzz Hearn's p-47 as his own P-47 "Big Stud" was in for Maintanence. Name of picture is "Herky's Big Day", depicts his downing of 6 planes on Jan 30, 1944.
Downed 4 Ju-52's, one MA-202, and on Do-217 on that day.
There, bet you didn't think this thread would turn into a mini history thread did ya;)

Nice info Buck (used it to find a picture of him to add to the siggy).

Here are a couple - using the last picture. First one is without embossing. The rest are just different fonts.

Any alterations (or if you want one from another picture - ie one of Lucky's). Just say I'd I'll see what I can do.

Attachments

• Bucksnort1.jpg
    Bucksnort1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 231
  • Bucksnort2.jpg
    Bucksnort2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 229
  • Bucksnort3.jpg
    Bucksnort3.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 229
  • Bucksnort4.jpg
    Bucksnort4.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 231
  • Bucksnort5.jpg
    Bucksnort5.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 221
Thanks Lucky, I found a few of those as well. I really like Glenn Eaglestons' P-47 pics with the Skull and Crossbones (hint for anyone kind enough to take on the task) ;)

Ooops, Gnomey got a finished siggy posted before my last post about the Skull Crossbones Jug;) Thanks for your work, mind if I ask what software you used to do this?

No changes, looks good, thanks for your hard work. Having some trouble getting the siggy pic to work, but I'll figure it out when I'm not so busy.

Heres 3 quick ones. When I have more time I can do a couple more.

Attachments

• buck02.jpg
    buck02.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 81
  • buck03.jpg
    buck03.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 68
  • buck04.jpg
    buck04.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back