Signature 500 characters....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B-17engineer

Colonel
Dec 9, 2007
Revis Island.
Hi guys. I went to change to my BoB siggy but it says I can only have 500 characters and I don't want to delete my GB badges.....What do I do? When I paste my new image it says only 500 characters allowed?

I think it is not a problem of capacity of the 500 charkters. But it is matter of the way Harry tried to do that. Now it is done. I hope.

Last edited:
Siggy's can't be longer than 500 characters for members. With all the Group Build Icons that people now have they are over this limit and can't change anything to do with their sigs. To combine the icons of the Group Builds into 1 image (therefore 1 image url) will dramatically reduce the number of characters in members sigs and free them up to change their own siggy's. The other option is to up the siggy character limit but I wouldn't advise it, so combining them into 1 image would be the best solution to this problem.

Good advice. Beats asking the moderator to change the siggy for you each time you want to do it. Thanks Hugh and Wojtek.

Last edited:
Just testing if my attempt to merge my three Group Build icons into one image was successful... Looks like it was.

Edit: ...and I can change my siggy on my own again. It works! :D

Attachments

• 123.gif
    123.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 181
  • GB icons merged.png
    GB icons merged.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 86,182
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back