Smartphone emoji not working (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

michael rauls

Tech Sergeant
Jul 15, 2016
If you click the ... you can then select a page to go to. See images below.

View attachment 513087

View attachment 513089
Ok thanks for the help. I tried hitting the three dots but nothing happens. Tried both in the reply box and at the bottom of an existing post(the only two places I could find ...( three dots you referenced). Could just be my smartphone. Sometimes it acts up. Will keep trying.
Another thing I have noticed since the new system is I can't leave any of the imogis( smiley faces etc.) in a post. Again could just be aproblem unique to my phone.
Will give it a try on the laptop.
Thanks again.

:D :p :pilotsalute:

😬☹️😧🙀🦖🐦🦄🦗🐂🌲🌎⛄🍍🍳🍍🥓🍻🍢🍷

I just did this on iPhone. You should be able to use your phones native emoji's and the smilies for the site. Do you see the smile face on the input box toolbar?
B6CCB495-2452-44C6-A67E-156272C0B9CE.jpeg

M michael rauls Is that the problem smiles aren't showing what you thought they would be?
No, its that when I touch the initial smiley face icon at the uper far right of the reply box( the one you pointed to with the blue arrow) instead of a selection of imogis( smiley faces etx.) popping up to select from nothing happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back