SMER 1/48 Mig 17 Lim 6 bis Poland Air Force

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Joe Mendez

Airman
Nov 30, 2016
Sacramento California
Change it up a Bit Gentlemen,Always wanted to Do This Polish Mig 17 F in this Scheme ,Luvvvv The Colors

So Started in 2016 and Finished Last Year in 2017.

True Details Cockpit Set,Vintage Eduard Photo-Etch Set,Taz-Man Vacu-Form Canopy,Scale Aircraft Conversions Metal Landing Gear,and Master Models Brass Cannons and Pitot Tubes.

Scratchbuilt : Cockpit RED Cannon Primer Handles and Cables,RED Cockpit Toggle Switches,Complete Area Behind Pilot Seat,Canopy Attached Tray and Rails ,Landing Gear Strut Brake Lines,and Front Landing Gear Doors.
Z-1.jpg
Z-2.jpg
Z-3.jpg
Z-4.jpg
Z-5.jpg
Z-6.jpg
Z-7.jpg
Z-8.jpg
Z-9.jpg
Z-10.jpg
Z-11.jpg
Z-12.jpg
Z-13.jpg
Z-14.jpg
Z-15.jpg
Z-16.jpg
Z-17.jpg
Z-18.jpg
Z-19.jpg
Z-20.jpg

Excellent ! :cool:

The Lim-6bisR n/s 1J06-19 belonged to the 45th regiment in Babimost. Her appearance is of the beginning of 90' and later she was sold to an owner in the USA.. IIRC the plane had the entire nose painted with the green camo colour. No aluminium paint there. Also the grey undersides should be of the blue one. But it might be a light trick that causes the underside colour and the lighter green on tops like being of different tinges.

Thank you Gentlemen ,and Yes Wurger The Underside is Blue not grey The Camera Filter makes it look that way ,and you are also Correct in Full Military Service it was all Camo ,when The American Bought it and Restored it and Re-Painted , He Had the Nose Ring Done in Polished Aluminum ,and I like That Better LoL Sorry my Friend ,but you are Correct

All is fine. Just I remember the plane while she was servicing in the Polish AF. Your model looks really great. I like it very much.

It's a beautiful Mig !!
I like how the inside of the cockpit looks. Congratulations Joe

Saludos :thumbup:
Luis Carlos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back