Sneaky suckers

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Well good morning guys, I wake up and surfing the web site and find a little cup under my Icon and going WTF till I read it. Many thanks to all who made and suggested it. I needed some cheering up. Ive been working 9 to 12hr's a day, 6 days a week due to my wife being laid off in the last two weeks. Means alot!!!!

Thanks

Last edited:
Jaco made it up through the advice of a few others Paul, and I implemented it for u.... U work with us has not gone unoticed, and this is but a small way to pay our respects.... Ur help has been invaluable to many of us in the past months and will continue on for many Builds to come....

Thanks again for all ur hard work and support man....

It's the least we could do Paul. It's more than very well deserved, and you earned it mate. Thanks very much again for all your help. Got any pics of a.........

Thanks again guys, Im really looking forward to the MTO theator as Ive been collection stuff for a while but never read much of it. Hoping to learn more about it.

I know the Hs-129 would be a hard one as I know it more from the russian front but for you Dan I did find this profile really quickly :lol:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 101
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
With all here Paul.Thak you for your great help and support.:thumbright:

Thanks Wojtek,

I think I found an aircraft for Lucky's MTO build if he's intersted in the aircraft but I hear he hates the number 13. :D

As for Dan, I found a few more Hs-129's for MTO but would have thought that you would have wanted that for the russian build.

Attachments

• Scan0001.jpg
    Scan0001.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 92
Well deserved Paul best dam search and find guy on the board I think ,if I loose my I will be sure not to call on you.Cheers Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back