Sobering little video

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I saw that yesterday. Well done.

I didnt know that the Mongol wars killed more people proportionally than WW2.

It's a nice video, but has quite a few flaws.

For example, it only covers Hungary, Romania and Italy as Germany's allies, leaving out several other Axis nations.

I also take issue at the statement (at 13:09) "contrary to official U.S. statements, the [nuclear] bombings were directed at civilian populations not military targets"... eff that BS.

They also show 20 million American Indians being killed when it's been proven that the population of North America prior to Europeans was about 9 to 12 million total. Every time this subject comes up, the number keeps increasing. If you want to make a point, use facts, not bullsh!t.

And I agree with Marcel, I cringe every time people refer to the German military as Nazis. "Nazi aircraft", "Nazi U-Boats" and all that garbage.

It's a nice video, but has quite a few flaws.

For example, it only covers Hungary, Romania and Italy as Germany's allies, leaving out several other Axis nations.

I also take issue at the statement (at 13:09) "contrary to official U.S. statements, the [nuclear] bombings were directed at civilian populations not military targets"... eff that BS.

They also show 20 million American Indians being killed when it's been proven that the population of North America prior to Europeans was about 9 to 12 million total. Every time this subject comes up, the number keeps increasing. If you want to make a point, use facts, not bullsh!t.

And I agree with Marcel, I cringe every time people refer to the German military as Nazis. "Nazi aircraft", "Nazi U-Boats" and all that garbage.

They might have been including ALL American Indians, North, South, and Central America, maybe the Caribbean too.

We in the USA tend to think of only ourselves being American.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back