Soldier impaled by RPG (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

There was a show on this. I remember another incident a US soldier was stabbed in the head and didn't even know it. It was a ten inch long knife. It was on the same show on the MIlitary Channel

Lucky fella to have survived that, nice to get some good news from that **** hole for a change. Last one I remember anything like that was in the newspapers overhere during Vietnam a guy got hit with a mortar round in the chest and survived having it removed.

The one thing I gather from watching the video was the Professionalism of all involved and the intelligence if one may say of all who spoke or what appeared to be thereof.I bring this up for one senator last summer said people who joined the Military did it because they could not make it in college.:salute:

The one thing I gather from watching the video was the Professionalism of all involved and the intelligence if one may say of all who spoke or what appeared to be thereof.I bring this up for one senator last summer said people who joined the Military did it because they could not make it in college.:salute:

Moron.

I can only speculate the party affiliation of that senator...We've had some great Presidents who not only served in the military, but were college educated as well. And that's just starting at the top and works it's way down a very long list of folks who have both served and completed a higher education.

My only guess is that he became a politician because he was incapable of holding an honest job...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back