Some good luck wishes for my dad (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B-17engineer

Colonel
Dec 9, 2007
Revis Island.
After 25 years of being a Police Officer in Millburn Township my dad has decided to retire. Today was his last day and work and came home today with a ton of boxes with his equipment, uniform, etc. He became a cop when he was 21. He only went to college for a short period of time. He has a pension but is trying to look for a new job, and we all know (well the US atleast) its not easy to find jobs. He finished at the rank of lieutenant. Thanks guys!

Echos of the above: congrats on the retirement, good luck on the job hunt! Shouldn't be toooo hard for a guy with a security background.

H I was actually thinking of your Dad last evening when I heard on the radio that alot of the PD in NJ were being let go to budget constraints.It might be best he gets out now if not in partiality to the fact of safety reasons.I wish him luck out there and I would not think it be to hard for a man of his experience and integrity to locate something.;) Cheers

Sounds like he's retiring by choice and not by force. At 46, he can start a whole new life doing what he wants - definitely some positives there. Best wishes!

H, tell your dad congrats from another law enforcement guy in NJ!!! Hope he gets some time to kick back and enjoy a little.

:salute:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back