Something Improved (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fubar57

General
Nov 22, 2009
The Jungles of Canada
Not an Error/Problem but something changed in the last hour or so. For months my avatar was a smudgy blur and I just noticed it was clear again...

upload_2018-8-19_10-58-54.png

....funny thing is, earlier this morning I was going to take a snapshot of it when it was blurry and post it here but I thought I had all the time in the world as it's been blurry for a long time now

EDIT: OK.....weird. Just went back to the homepage aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...

upload_2018-8-19_11-4-18.png

....weird

Last edited:
The one on the left, which appears when we post, I had to re-adjust. I was talking about the one that appears at the top rightish that shows your post count and such. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it appears clear again. :eek:

test.jpg

test1.jpg

....and the weirder continues. Half way through posting this, I couldn't upload the second picture. I turns out I was automatically logged off.

Odd - I notice for the 1st time that I can recall, your avatar appears as the 'blurry' version. I did clear my thumbnail / browser cache last night... so maybe I had the clear version cached all this time? FYI.

Well, that settles it...the server hates you! :lol:

Seriously, though, I haven't experienced any instances of a blurry avatar in my case. Always appears crisp and the delay between frames is consistant, in all it's sizes and in all areas of the forum.

image.jpg

Ok, I cleared the cache again and refreshed.... now back to your clear avatar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back