Spanish Air war is now available (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pobs

Airman
Feb 1, 2007
Hi,

after a long gestation the Spanish Air War mod is now available from Sandbaggers frontline site here :

EAW Frontlines

cheers,

Pobs

oki, just to whet your appetites here are a few screenies ..

SCwconvoy.gif

He70SAW2.gif

scwdogfight06.jpg

cheers,

Pobs

You freakin maniacs!!!!!!!!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! 8)

The EAWolution makes another step...

Good job guys, thanks for ALL (I know how big) the EFFORT!!!!

Do they have a 'contact us' e-mail address for any info on the 'games' options etc? For example - do they have facilities to change the aircraft in a given battle?

yeeks,

sorry not to reply Merlin !!!... I missed your post mate :oops:

there is a plane set and associated Flight models with the add-on, but you can swap planes in and out if you want... and you can fly single missions with your own set-up online and offline... PM me if you are still interested....:)

cheers,

Pobs

here are a couple more screenshots to set the scene !!...

mist clinging to the hills...

scwhills00.jpg

tight turning fight in a biplane...

SCWdogfight01.jpg

landing back home ...

landing6.jpg

cheers,

Pobs

Hi,

after a long gestation the Spanish Air War mod is now available from Sandbaggers frontline site here :

EAW Frontlines

cheers,

Pobs

Excellent news! Always been a big Spanish Civil War nut (some might say just a nut)! I'll have to check out the site. Thank you for the info!

Venganza

Hi Venganza,

hope you enjoy it mate, if you are a spanish speaker we are still looking for someone to translate the briefing speech into spanish ( hint hint)...:)

bombing railyards..
railyards010.jpg

and harbours...

barcelonaharbour01.jpg

or just sitting on the parapet of your trench looking down into the Ebro valley...

ebrotrenches11.jpg

cheers,

Pobs

I like the Henschel Hs-123A in the first shot (nicknamed "Angelito" in Spain). That's a Grumman Fifi (FF-1), license-built in Canada as the G-23, in the second shot. Amazing! Never thought I'd see that plane in any game. If they have a Fifi (nicknamed "Delfin" - Dolphin, in Spanish Republican service), I wonder what other planes they have? I haven't downloaded it yet, as I have to dig out my ages-old copy of EAW (I know it's around here somewhere). Pobs, in terms of translation, I can translate into and out of written Spanish reasonably well (my screen name is Spanish for Vengeance), but spoken Spanish is another matter. At any rate, I may give it a shot. Vamos a ver (let's see)!

Adios!

Venganza

Users who are viewing this thread

Back