Spektre's restored official un-official unit emblems, personal insignia's

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you, I'm working on another 'Flying Tigers' emblem where the tiger is ripping the Japanese flag in half. I may turn that one into a wallpaper for everyone.

A couple of new ones up from JG51 and 54 pplus a correction. The 'Rums' emblem is a personal emblem. The pig and Afrika emblem is actually a JG27 Staffel emblem.

I haven't forot about this thread guys. I've just been busy playing manager for a while. So, my spare time was nil. Anywas I'm back now from my temp position so I'll be posting new unit emblems soon!

Quite a few more emblems added! Please 'Right Click > Save As >Desktop' for better resolution that is displayed in post #1

SPEKTRE76 , Yes , all are hand cut, hand tooled and hand painted, I don't pre make anything , I take orders as people send them , thanks for looking at my link and great work you're doing also !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny

SPEKTRE76 , Yes , all are hand cut, hand tooled and hand painted, I don't pre make anything , I take orders as people send them , thanks for looking at my link and great work you're doing also !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny

I may just have you make me my fictional personal emblem as a leather patch. Here's a bigger picture of it.

9439938033_5ddc4079cb_c.jpg

Added quite a few more emblems hope you all can use them for modeling projects of artwork!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back