Spitfires of Yugoslav Squadrons

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

djos

Airman 1st Class
Nov 16, 2009
Belgrade, Serbia
Hi to all

I just join this forum, and i think that i should introduce myself with my models.
So here are two Spitfires in 1:72

First one is Airfix Spitfire MkVc in Yugoslav markings, with all his problems, thick wings, panel lines are re- scribed...etc.This version is interesting because mixture of continental and desert scheme.

th_1-1.jpg

th_2-1.jpg

th_3-1.jpg

th_4.jpg

th_5.jpg

th_6.jpg

Second one is Spitfire Mk IXC also in Yugoslav markings Italeri kit in 1:72. I lost door so i need to make it again.

th_10se.jpg

th_11se.jpg

th_12se.jpg

th_2se.jpg

th_5se.jpg

th_7se.jpg

th_8se.jpg

I apologize because my English is not so good, but....:oops:

I hope you like those Spitfires.

Best regards

Last edited:
Zdravo zemljače! :D

Hello Djos and let me be first (okay, second) to welcome you to this great forum.Those are some nice looking "our" Spitfires you got there. I like them a lot. :thumbright:

Don't worry, your English is fine. Looking forward to your posts on the forum...

Last edited:
Welcome from the netherlands
nice looking spits!:p

Hello Djos,

Welcome to the forym.A very nice beginning.Great looking models of Spitfire...cool. Waiting for other your efforts.

Greetings from Poland.:wave:

Hello Djos, and welcome from England.I Like your Spits, very good, especially for 1/72nd scale. And your English is far better than my Serbian will ever be!!

Thank you all for nice words

When i saw this forum there was no chance not to join, to many great stuff and great people here :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back