SS Tiger's Test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Tiger

Senior Airman
Apr 16, 2006
Just checking my avatar and sig are working! Any comments are welcome!

My apologies, I was going to add a selection of avatars and sigs for people to use if they wished. I didn't really want them to get lost in another thread.

Here are a selection of avatars and sigs I have made, feel free to use them! Most of them I have saved as layer files so if you want me to change text or the background color from the grey just ask!

flamesig0ky.jpg

luftwaffecoldsig0kn.jpg

snipersigsml5ea.jpg

usinfantrysig4sx.jpg

raf5on.jpg

alliedtanksflamessig1bq.jpg

armourussig2kc.jpg

marinesavatar6bc.jpg

m3avatar7do.jpg

Looking good SS Tiger, but I think yours can do with a bit of color. Guys you know my sig, SS Tiger made it for me just like I wanted it, he is realy good.

Henk

Thanks Henk!

b5ix.jpg

This version is a little more colorful, what do you think?

Thanks for the input guys, if you want to use any of the sigs or avatars feel free too!

Yes you can merge images with it. As for weather its is easier than Photoshop, I think it is easier because there are not too many options (which is a downside but then its free which is the upside!). With Photoshop you may want to blur so you bring up the blur options and your faced with lots of numbers and sliders that do all sorts of crazy stuff, with .net its just a very simple interface and its its easy to work out what you want to be doing.

Download it and give it a go, after all its free (of cost and spy/adware).

If u told me sooner i'd get it, but I'm just too used to photoshop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back