Start 2008 with a laugh outburst... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Udet

Banned
Nov 22, 2004
I love humor, and i love Warner Bros. cartoon´s.

I´ve seen the Robin Hood Daffy cartoon possibly more than 500 times, and this specific scene is one of my all-time favorites. After seeing it i got to grab my ventolin, because i´d laugh as hard as those 2 guys do there.

If something troubles me, and need some form of relief, playing this cartoon -and this particular scene- is the perfect medicine. No matter if play it for 5 or 6 consecutive times, i will laugh as hard as the very first time.

Porky Pig´s laughter there...oh well...one of the world´s wonders; it makes me wonder of the voice recording sessions...that should have been fun in the studio. Check how Porky´s laughter increases its pitch when Daffy comes along all soaked after having been thrown into the water...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My best wishes to all of you in here Dan, Erich, Flyboy, Adler, Bill, Soren and all members-including your families and loved ones- this 2008 and always.

Now open your 2008 with some laughter...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIdvMjbf9gQ

Aaaah Warner Bro's cartoon...can't beat them. I love those Tom Jerry, Roadrunner Coyote, Daffy, Bugs, Droopy, Tweety you name it. BUT, it has to be the old one's!

I see what you mean Udet, I laughed so hard I almost cried....lmfao! Those are beautifully made AND timeless. Last time that I laughed this hard at a cartoon was Donald Duck's "Crazy Over Daisy"

The 'toon are great and they kept me and my brothers amused for hours on end but the real jewel is MEL BLANC. Without him none of WB's toons would have been half as good. After you watch the two videos go to related videos and listen to the one of Mel Blanc on how he created the voices. Another good laugh.

Guys, its hard to beat the roadrunner cartoons, cmon outta nowhere theres an anvil, but i still follow yous warner bros rip some funny sh**:lol:

Doug, hello...

Are you saying Porky´s laughter there was made by Mel Blanc...?

It's Rabbit Season - It's Duck Season - It's Rabbit Season - It's Duck Season
That was a classic. Daffy getting his bill blown off be Elmer Fudd always made me laugh.
You're Dispphhhhhhicable!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back