Stearmans Granddaughter (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hawkeye2an

Staff Sergeant
Mar 18, 2009
St Joseph, Missouri
Just thought I'd post a pic of two of my favorites. Took her to see the airplanes, thinking it would be a quick look and then she'd be bored. She lasted almost two hours and was fascinated with everything about them, even if they were 'too loud'.

Attachments

• PICT0800.jpg
    PICT0800.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 113
Outstanding mate, you keep her interested !. She looks like a puppy with two tails that doesnt know which one to wag first, you can clearly see her excitement. I bet it was all the bright colors that kept her attention..until the engines started up !

Actually, I reckon that any-one ...irrespective of age...who doesnt get interested in whole squadron of Stearmen sat on the ramp...needs their pulse checking !.

Do the same thing with my Daughter. She's 3 and I keep her out at the airport as often as possible.

Had her out there a month or two back with a remote control helicopter. Her flying it consisted of power full on and the thing wizzing up to the roof, bouncing off and crashing to the floor of the hanger (it was one of those tiny, hand sized remote helicopters). She was having a blast.

She was doing this when one of the guys who owns a hanger further down came flying down the row in a REAL helicopter. Talk about eyes the size of saucers. After the guy shut down, we had to go over and give the thing a good, long stare. She was in heaven.

Very cool hawk, keep her near them. They'll do the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back