Stinson Sentinel L5 Series

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I just joined this interesting well put together forum. I am really impressed, been punching around the net for years and just stumbled in, old fart trick! LOL I am a giant scale RC designer and have need of some good line drawing of the titled A/C. I have been commissioned by a Swiss builder to do a set of plans. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks, Charlie

Hello and welcome, Charlie. I'll have a look to see if I've got anything stashed away with my small-scale plans, but I don't think I have; it's probably a J3 Cub I'm thinking I've seen a plan for.

One or two more things. The Liason Aircraft Forum is a pretty new place. I posted a question there in the following thread about fuselage structure and someone added a great piece of information to it.
Looking for L-5 fuselage and other detail information

Also, Ron Vaillencourt has a large L-5 model plan.
Vailly Aviation

I also find this design a hard one to come by. I speculate that the reason why it is not modeled more is that with it's skeleton so apparent, you really have to model the whole inside of the plane, too, to do it justice.

One or two more things. The Liason Aircraft Forum is a pretty new place. I posted a question there in the following thread about fuselage structure and someone added a great piece of information to it.
Looking for L-5 fuselage and other detail information

Also, Ron Vaillencourt has a large L-5 model plan.
Vailly Aviation

I also find this design a hard one to come by. I speculate that the reason why it is not modeled more is that with it's skeleton so apparent, you really have to model the whole inside of the plane, too, to do it justice.

Do post over there if you are looking for specific information. If we can't help you directly, we'll try other methods!

Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back