Stopping in for a visit

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DBII

Senior Master Sergeant
Oct 16, 2007
Conroe, Texas
I sure do miss hanging out at the website. I love what you have done to the place. I even se a couple of names that I remember. Here it is over a year since I last stopped by. I would hate to wear out my welcome. In the past year, I have had two jobs with three companies. the latest one is moving to office to another city. So I will be out of work again in Sept. Once again I have no money, no job prospects and no beer. money. I have completed only two models,a PT22 and an AT6. My 1/32 scale B25 is still in the box but I now have all of the photo etched after market parts. Once I am unemployed, I start building. I hope all is well with everyone, now it is time to get lucky!

DBII

Great to hear from you again! Your name did come up during a "Where are they now..." discussion. We thought you had joined a circus of naked female gypsies. Oh well............................

Nice to hear from you David. I sure hope things change for the better for you soon. Having experienced it myself, I know what it's like to be in your present position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back