Suggestion for a modeler (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Not sure if any one thought about it but I do have a suggestion for a model that some may not think of and are looking for something different. I will help with the research if some one wants to try it but dont forget about the Bf-109T.

Just a suggestion though maybe a stupid one :)

That's the one '109 I have never done. Even did a "Zwilling" once.
Academy is usually bang on, and from what I've heard that one is no exception.

Or how about this one?
carrier_02.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar-poc38C84

The story:
C-130 Hercules Lands on U.S.S. Forrestal

Well I just kinda threw it out there. Ive seen many bf-109's done but not any T's. Nice stuff there on the C130. Never realized they tried that :)

Not sure if any one thought about it but I do have a suggestion for a model that some may not think of and are looking for something different. I will help with the research if some one wants to try it but dont forget about the Bf-109T.

Just a suggestion though maybe a stupid one :)

You're not the only one - I was thinking the exact same thing.

Thanks guys though now I had to break out my Sea Eagles The Messerschmitt Bf109T book by Francis L marshall and start reading for my own referance as its been a while since I looked at it :)

Just had a thought about carriers ... who'd want to fly from an airfield which isn't where you left it when you want to return?
And if it is where you left it, the runway keeps moving away from you as you attempt to land !!

Just had a thought about carriers ... who'd want to fly from an airfield which isn't where you left it when you want to return?
And if it is where you left it, the runway keeps moving away from you as you attempt to land !!

You just hit it on the head Terry, a carrier pilot has to find, land and take off from a moving base. Thats why carrier pilots are considered some of the best pilots on the world.

Never thought anything less...

Not to mention, the same, but at night!

Might just as well freshen up on the Kriegsmarine and the Stuka! ;) :lol:

Never thought anything less...

Not to mention, the same, but at night!

Might just as well freshen up on the Kriegsmarine and the Stuka! ;) :lol:

Not just night but also stormy sea's as well. You thinking of building a stuka for this build Jan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back