Super Bowl (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Let's not pass up the Cowboys here. Romo all the way baby!

Well, I know it won't be the home state Minnesota Vikings. They are pretty pathtic. Other than the fluke wins over the Chargers and Giants they are worthless. Adrian Peterson is the only thing worth watching this team over.
I think it will probably come down to the Pats, Packers, Cowboys, and maybe Colts. Of them I'd rather see the Colts win than any other team.
Rather watch Hockey anywho.

I hate the Patriots, but they are the best team in the NFL. Would like to see the Packers in the Super Bowl. Their defense gives them a chance to beat New England. And it would be two Hall of Fame QBs. Great to watch.

TO

My team sucks but I love them and will never stop loving them. I hate band wagon people that jump from team to team just because they are winning.

My team is the 49ers by the way....:cry:

Such high hopes this year, and then nothing. I really think they are only a year away from the playoffs though. They have a good defense but the offense sucks. If they can get some offensive power I think they can be back in it.

Someone broke into his house in the middle of the night and he went downstairs to investigate, where he was shot in the thigh. The intruder didn't take anything and left straight after the encounter. The bullet severed the femoral artery and he died at the hospital.

I think the Cowboys have a shot. Romo is just getting good and Owens is the best receiver in the game. Thank God they work together because Owens keeps his mouth shut and I can't stand him otherwise. Not to mention we have a solid running game and a good defense. Hopefully a return to the glory days! If that doesn't work, I'd be thrilled to see a showdown between Favre and Brady.

Of course not the best of all time. An amazing athlete regardless.

He is a hall of famer but Moss is better and he comes no where close to the greatest recievers of all time. His place in history will be his mouth.

Actually, he is close to the greatest receivers of all time. I don't like him either but the stats don't lie.....

Through last night's game against the Pack...

Receptions...872, 9th all-time

TD catches...128, 3rd all-time

Receiving yards...12,964, 10th all-time

And at 34 years of age, with Romo throwing to him, he'll end up even higher on the all-time lists.

TO

Actually, he is close to the greatest receivers of all time. I don't like him either but the stats don't lie.....

Through last night's game against the Pack...

Receptions...872, 9th all-time

TD catches...128, 3rd all-time

Receiving yards...12,964, 10th all-time

And at 34 years of age, with Romo throwing to him, he'll end up even higher on the all-time lists.

TO

He will never get close to the greatest Jerry Rice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back