Superscale 48-759 for C-47B Skytrains (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

mandoman

Airman 1st Class
Jan 29, 2006
corn contry USA
I've just discovered Superscale. I know, they've been around a long time, but I never really needed spare decals all that much. Now I'm getting desperate. I am building a Monogram C-47 Skytrain, the "Buzz Buggy", and most of the decals are falling apart to much to use. I've been able to mount some of them, but I need a real fix. Looking around I spotted a review on the Superscale sheet of this exact aircraft...........I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know of an on-line store, or such (I already tried eBay), that has this particular decal sheet? Any help would be much appreciated. :homework: :signhelp:

Superscale used to be Micro Scale, but I think they have stopped producing aviation decals, concentrating more on rail road decals - but I could be wrong.
The range of decals used to be massive, but gradually diminished. You could try Hannant's in the UK, who market a vast range of decals, including their 'own label' under the title 'Xtradecal'. Many of these are, I believe, the Superscale decals, and are in identical packaging.
Hope this helps.

Thanks guys. I'm following up on your suggestions. I'll post my progress in case anyone else may be looking for these decals at some point. Thanks again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back