Swamp Fox makes her debute in NC 12/2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

bobbysocks

Chief Master Sergeant
Feb 28, 2010
Pennsylvania
another 357th pony will soon be in the stable. Will Foard's Swamp Fox has been recreated and will have her coming out party on Dec 2nd in North Carolina. I am working to get the time and place so any of you who are close and wish to greet her can do so.

here's a little about Will and his ride from Bud Anderson's site...

Will Foard

sorry for the late info but had to wait until the pilot got back to me. the ceremony isnt public per se...but is open to friends of the 357th. It is at the Concord Regional Airport in NC...about 15 minutes north of Charlotte business district. It will be at the Classic Aviation hanger at 11:30. I am posting it here because i dont think there wall be a throng of people from here going....but i think the 2,3 or 4 close by would get int real easy. i will try to keep you updated as to where she will be in the future....

UPDATE:

i got this from Robert Dickson the owner and pilot of Swamp Fox...

Dale - Now the dust has begun to settle here, I'm getting back to your question on where SF will be in the near future. Short answer is we're not sure. Right now the plan includes: Oshkosh (Jul), Thunder Over Michigan (Aug), Warriors Warbirds (late Oct). We are open to considering invites depending on weather and maintenance, especially places that are familiar with Mustang operations.

so if you are in the area of one of those shows...you can see SF. I am going to try to get her up to a couple airshows here near Pittsburgh and get Mr. Dickson in touch with the Reading, PA airshow.... will keep you informed.

but as a parting shot heres 3 pretty ponies all decked out for show. L-R Swamp Fox, Aint Misbehavin and Gentleman Jim. all 3 SQs were represented. this doesnt happen often...

gathering of 357th.jpg

Last edited:
The Swamp Fox himself Will Foard and his wife with SF.... aint misbehavin and gentleman jim..

will with SF.jpg

GJ and AM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back