Ta152H-1, Kit No.2 from Zoukei-Mura

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good deal, Wayne. I guess over here in North America it's gonna take a while longer to get ours, having to go through Volks USA and all.

Just saw this for the first time the other day. I'll be ordering mine next week sometime. I think it's a pretty good deal when you compare it to what Trumpeter charges for their 1/32 scale models. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

I'm sure Wayne has real life stuff to take care of, so for those that just can't wait (like me, still waiting on my kit from Volks USA:(), there is a review and sprue shots here:
1/32 Focke-Wulf Ta 152H-1

WoW!! a nice kit there Wayne and knowing that your current inventory Wayne exceeds some 300+ kits(?) I am thinking that you need wittle down the size of the stash.You can keep the the 152 :lol: but some of the other 1/32's need to come to America :)

and please if kit purchased will you guys PLEAZE do up something other than Green 9 or 1, 2, 3 or 4. how about something from III./JG 301 instead.............. yellow, red or black numerals 8)

why ? III. gruppe had 35 Ta's in their line-up so there easily could of been a 13. Personally I feel the line-up was mixed with existing A-8's and A-8/R2's for the 4 staffels in the Gruppe in 45.

WoW!! a nice kit there Wayne and knowing that your current inventory Wayne exceeds some 300+ kits(?) I am thinking that you need wittle down the size of the stash.You can keep the the 152 :lol: but some of the other 1/32's need to come to America :)

300?? Try again...and er...good try on the kits to America...

and please if kit purchased will you guys PLEAZE do up something other than Green 9 or 1, 2, 3 or 4. how about something from III./JG 301 instead.............. yellow, red or black numerals 8)

Well, green 9 is going to be definite....sorry, but white 7 and others are in the pipeline as i have at least 3 1/48 Ta's and the same in 1/72....besides the 1/32 kit....want options Erich....where's that JG301 book my friend?:D:D

300?? Try again...and er...good try on the kits to America...

Well, green 9 is going to be definite....sorry, but white 7 and others are in the pipeline as i have at least 3 1/48 Ta's and the same in 1/72....besides the 1/32 kit....want options Erich....where's that JG301 book my friend?:D:D

I meant white 1, not 7. Willi´s machine from April 14,1945 (Tempest kill).
But the final choice is up you for sure.
Any pics available? Please please....

Just got confirmation yesterday, mines been shipped:D, should have it by the end of the week.

If pics haven't been posted before then, I'll see what I can do, but don't expect much, crappy camera, old and low resolution, good enough for ebay pics, but not much else.:oops:

Not sure what number I'm going to do, probably just one of the kit options, whichever looks the most interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back