Ta152H-1, Kit No.2 from Zoukei-Mura (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I might have to do that myself, make up a scheme.

Just checked and the kit only shows one option, although there are plenty of code numbers and individual serials on the decal sheet to make whatever number you want.

My problem with that is my reference on the Ta152 is almost non existant.

Now, if anyone has three views, or knows where I can find anything online, and wants to post it, I'll be more than glad to accept your help. I can't really be spending a whole lot on reference material right now, just recently having to replace an automobile.

I might have to do that myself, make up a scheme.

Just checked and the kit only shows one option, although there are plenty of code numbers and individual serials on the decal sheet to make whatever number you want.

My problem with that is my reference on the Ta152 is almost non existant.

Now, if anyone has three views, or knows where I can find anything online, and wants to post it, I'll be more than glad to accept your help. I can't really be spending a whole lot on reference material right now, just recently having to replace an automobile.

That won't be a problem mate, can help, but I'm sure Erich will chip in too he is currently preparing a book on JG301 and will provide some 'limited info' without letting the cat out of the bag before the book is released.:D

Just found this web-site would like to know how is the Ta-152?

The kit looks real good in the box....have seen a couple of builds with differing comments on how it goes together...both good and not so good, I will start mine later in the year for a future Group build...so i will find out how good soon enough!

Meanwhile Brian to see the bits'n'pieces follow the link in post #28..:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back