Teacher sues girl over rabbit prank

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Colin1

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 2, 2009
United Kingdom
The Daily Telegraph 1 May 2010

A teacher with a phobia of rabbits is suing a 14-year old pupil for compensation after she drew a bunny on a blackboard. The teacher, from Vechta, in Northern Germany, says she was traumatised by the drawing and claims the girl knew it would terrify her.

The teacher had transferred to a new school which one of her old pupils had also moved to. The child had told her classmates about the teacher's fear of rabbits. "We did it for fun and out of curiosity" one of the girls said in court, adding "We wanted to see if she would really freak out".

School officials removed the teacher from class and now she wants compensation for the scare and loss of earnings, her lawyer told the court.

The case continues.

It's not like there's a killer rabbit out there............oh wait.
Killer_rabbit.jpg

Holy crap! How do you frikkin sue a 14-year-old kid? What're you gonna get, two bucks a week out of their allowance? This teacher needs to get a better grip on reality, and accept it for the prank that it was. Give the kid detention and move on with your shallow, petty life.

I think some one should tie her in a chair and force her to watch "The night of the Lepus" :bunny::crazy:

Attachments

• LepusBig.jpg
    LepusBig.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 440
  • notlepus_shot2l.jpg
    notlepus_shot2l.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 388
  • lepus.jpg
    lepus.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 4,258
Greedy A$$ SOB's...... I hate this that we live in a world.

"Oh YOUR coffee spilled on my lap because I was texting and driving. You never wrote 'Contents is hot.' on the cup." Stupid things like that piss me off....

and here i thought that kind of crap only happened in the US. wonder how she gets along during easter with all the chocolate and marshmallow bunnies everywhere???

I'm thinkin that now that she's made such a huge deal out of this, she's going to start seeing bunnies crop up EVERYWHERE! Especially if she somehow manages to win (prayin that never happens!).

I would like to see anyone here, Teach in Any school on this planet And keep your sanity. Both because of the "students" in the classroom, and the bloody parents who's loins they are from! I am Listening to the remarks made, about the teachers Minding Your kids! nuff said by me. Bill

my wife is ateacher and i wouldnt want her job. education takes second place to maintaining classroom control. problem students arent dealt with sufficiently and thus rob students who want to learn of time and education. when i was young and got in trouble at school....there was hell to pay when i got home. not today...more parents side with their children enabling them to turn in work late or redo a piece of crap paper to get a better grade...while they could have asked advice and been tutored beforehand. current "progressive" programs water down subjets so more student pass..not raise the standard to make them perform better. and i do not see it turning around in the future....rabbits or not. countries where education is taken seriously will kick our butts in the not so distant future....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back