Technical manual update

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Hi all,

Well as you can see there where a few more updates since last manual update that I had written.

Couple of things happening.

Projects Im currently working on
Converting the Do-217 to pdf format for easier use
B-25 manual
TB-3 manual
Fw-44 manual

My private message email box has been busy with request's. I have one request. Please ask for them here in the public form. That way there are no repeats and every one knows what people are looking for. I am running out of manuals fast along with web sites with manuals. If you know where a manual is and are a afraid to post it. Let some one know here for Im sure some one will post it or I will. I will continue to post manuals till the monitors of the web page say no more or I run out. Which ever is first and as long as there are no complaints. I do this as a hobby and want no controversy.

Manuals currently looking for from requests and myself.

Bf-110
Fw-190D-9
He-111
P-51D Mustang
B-24 Liberator
Junkers Ju 52
B-29
PZ 11
Ju-86
Heinkel He 219
PBY

If not in list above then please post a reply I never know what I will find next or what some one else might find.

Last but not least I have one question for FlyboyJ. Are you tired of manuals yet?????

Enjoy Micdrow :lol:

No way, keep it coming my friend. The rate we're going I wouldn't be surprised to see a UFO flight manual posted here!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back