Groundhog Thread v. 2.0 - The most important battle of WW2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

the majoraty of the british army was fighting in africa in thet time no ?

Attachments

• iaf_795.gif
    iaf_795.gif
    109.8 KB · Views: 1,090
who is Bigbird ? i never saw him posting only posting pics, 90% of the pics are hes posts.

Attachments

• iaf_198.gif
    iaf_198.gif
    109.8 KB · Views: 996
the majoraty of the british army was fighting in africa in thet time no

the bulk of our army in britain was made up of the british expeditionary force, or the BEF, but they'd just been withdrawn from dunquirk and had little equiptment and there were only 330,000+ left.................

NightHawk said:
who is Bigbird ? i never saw him posting only posting pics, 90% of the pics are hes posts.

Nobody knows, he is a mystery user...

Not 90% ;) No way ;) paulyb102 and itznogood have a fair few to their name you know :D

i wonder if he can speek, maybe he communticated with pictures and has been trying to tell us something with every picture he posts, assuming it's a he.................

Nice to know that you all think that Britten would have fallen if Hitler would have stayed the coarse. So why not try to talk more on this? I will look into it if we want. But Lanc is write, the BEF was just handed there ass and they were not ready to go back into action. But Hitler would have had to ready the invasion before and they were to my reading not ready. Also look at the Eastern Front, and what He was determined to do. ;)

GRG -really like the Porche!

the HE-177 looks like a horsa.ch-53.wallington.bus.lancaster.b-29 all together,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back