Groundhog Thread v. 2.0 - The most important battle of WW2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MP-Willow said:
Nice to know that you all think that Britten would have fallen if Hitler would have stayed the coarse. So why not try to talk more on this? I will look into it if we want. But Lanc is write, the BEF was just handed there ass and they were not ready to go back into action. But Hitler would have had to ready the invasion before and they were to my reading not ready. Also look at the Eastern Front, and what He was determined to do. ;)

GRG -really like the Porche!

Actually I think that during the BoB the Germans were building up an attack fleet in France, ready for when they won the BoB, Ive seen pictures taken by British spy planes. However they didnt win it, did they. I dont know what they done with everything afterwards though.

look at the he177 it looks like some bagger built it, it looks like parts of planes. choppers.a bus. and a glider all gloued together.

Errrrrrrm, NH, the 177 was a superb looking plane.

Attachments

• heinkel_he-177.jpg
    heinkel_he-177.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 618
Ummmmmm...why would that be, because its long and straight, like many large planes of the time? :lol:

horsa.jpg

I fail to see where you're coming from...

i still think it looks like, some baggers found some scraped planes and put them together,

Yeah, on closer inspection of the Horsa it isnt that bad really. And I wouldnt say "beautiful", the words "German/Lufwaffe/Nazi" and "beautiful" do not go together, I would say the 177 looked cool 8)

The he-177 had 2 bomb compartments no ?

Attachments

• lc_04-005-junkers-ju-87-stuka-dive_20bomber.jpg
    lc_04-005-junkers-ju-87-stuka-dive_20bomber.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 524
it's hard to tell, from what i've found it had one "weapons bay" with a central partition, but there was also provision for a forwards bomb bay but it was very rarely used and often blanked off, there was also provision for underwing hard points..................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back