The Movie Pop Quiz....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning. Need to watch that flick again I hear.....

Definitely an antisocial type. Woof, woof, woof! That's my other dog imitation.

The one I do remember is the one when they had finished destroying the rail yard.
Which like VB said is Working on the Railroad.

The only other one that I can think of is when Oddball is leading the band down the road.
I thought they were playing the US army marching song. "The Army Goes Rolling Along"

Make a deal. You know a deal deal.
Maybe he's a republican. :lol:
I thought Don Rickles was good in it.

Wheels

Edit:
Is it Josephine Baker ?
I seem to recall a woman's voice when they started to attack the railroad.

Last edited:
Perhaps I should have narrowed it down a little:

When Oddball attacked the train station, near the town they were headed to, he was playing a song over the loudspeakers...and here's your clue...

(It wasn't working on the railroad) It was a song from the 60's and if I tell you what the song was, it would give away who sang it... :lol:

* Edit to your edit *
Edit:
Is it Josephine Baker ?
I seem to recall a woman's voice when they started to attack the railroad.
Might have been backup singers...that's all I'll say :lol:

Last edited:
I will NOT google for the answer, I will NOT google for the answer, I will NOT google for the answer, I will NOT google for the answer, I will NOT google for the answer, I will NOT google for the answer, I will NOT google for the answer. :D

Well, if nobody gonna post one, I'll step up to the plate...

Name three movies that co-starred Steve McQueen and James Coburn.

I've got two of them on DVD...Had to think about Hell is for Heroes...It's been a while....

The Great Escape had a veteran of Stalag Luft Einz in its cast. Name him.

Was it Robert Clarey, the Frenchman from Hogan's Heroes? I remember him as being a former WWII POW but I don't remember if he was in the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back