The Royal 'oops' - one's overcooked it...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Mistakes happen. He just happens to be under the Media Microscope. I think its pretty cool, though, that he's actually going out and training for these roles, instead of just accepting an honorary commission in whatever branch.

It does run in the family. Prince Charles qualified as a Helicopter Pilot and served in 845 sqdn which was a marine assult unit. Prince Andrew is well known for serving in the Falklands flying the Lynx in combat and Prince Harry is also training as a Helicopter Pilot with the AAC.
Prince Phillip has flown helicopters as well as fixed wing totalling I believe over 50 types of aircraft, which is pretty good by most peoples standards.

They do tend to walk the walk and not just talk the talk in aviation.

I'm not a fan of Royal Celebrities as I think they're a waste of money but they didn't ask for their celebrity, they were born into it and many do their duty with a great deal of pride. If Brittany Spears flashes her axe wound for the whole world to see, she deserves to be crucified by the paparazzi.

This guy is in the service of his country doing his best...

frigging media vultures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back