the slowst plane of ww2 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

NightHawk

Senior Airman
Aug 3, 2004
Gaza Strip
in your opinion what was the slowst plane of the war ?

Attachments

• too_little_too_late_185.jpg
    too_little_too_late_185.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,691
That's not an opinion. Slowest speed overall? Slowest cruising speed? Slowest speed at altitude? Sea level speed?

and what do you mean by "of the war" do you mean designed in the war, used in the war, beacuse you could easy say a plane from the 20's that may have flown 1 mission, however i think the storch is a big contender.................

B-25 Roc must be in the top 10.

i meen: the minemum flying speed.all planes thet took part in the war. anything else ?i think Fieseler Fi 156 Storch had a min flying speed of 48 kmp thet was slooooooooow.

Attachments

• too_little_too_late_322.jpg
    too_little_too_late_322.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,676
A lot of the World War 2 aircraft had low stalling speeds. For the Fi-156 it had to be low, being a Recon plane.

hay give me a break now i just registerd 3 days ago im still learning.
so come on give me some slack.

Attachments

• too_little_too_late_124.jpg
    too_little_too_late_124.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,657
You've got to deal with it, we're like this to everyone. You'll learn...

the thing is we can't answer you question without knowing exactily what you mean?? if you mean the slowest it can fly without literally falling out the air, you mean the slowest stalling speed...................

he who askes if foolish for 5 minuts. and he who dose not is foolish forvever.kong fu zea

Attachments

• too_little_too_late_210.jpg
    too_little_too_late_210.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,640
And he can understand that please translate 'cos I have no clue. - Plan_D 2004. :lol:

how cant you not understand. u need me to say it in simple english ???\
ok if a man askes about something he dosent know hes a fool for 5 minuts. and if he dosent ask hes a fool forever got it ?

Attachments

• too_little_too_late_193.jpg
    too_little_too_late_193.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,621
WELL I WORT IT IN ENGLISH HAPPY ???

Attachments

• too_little_too_late_168.jpg
    too_little_too_late_168.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,614

Users who are viewing this thread

Back