The US Army engineers ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B-17engineer

Colonel
Dec 9, 2007
Revis Island.
Well it's coming to the age where I'm going to very shortly have to decide what I want to do.... I've always wanted to join the army (or be a police officer) but I'm considering the US Army engineer corps. Most of my electives (Classes not required by the state) are all engineering based (Drafting Design, Engineering I and next year i'm taking engineering II). I plan on going to a 4 year college then enlisting.

I've been looking, but its hard to navigate the USACE website, for the requirements. Could anyone possibly help me?

Thanks!

My advice if you want to go into the military?

Go to college, get a degree, seriously think about joining the military (it really is not for everyone, if after college you are still interested then go for it), join the army, go to flight school, become a warrant officer pilot (even though college is not required for that). All in that order.

Check out the ROTC, see if the military life agrees with you. Like Adler said, military service, while respectable, isn't for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back