THERAPY MAY BE NEEDED (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

brucejscott

Staff Sergeant
May 8, 2011
Williamsport, Pa
I need somebody to talk me out of buying and building the Airfix 1/48 Sea Vixen for the Aircraft Carrier GB. At $45.00 USD and free shipping, it's an offer that is almost to good to pass up. HELP! Somebody talk me out of this insane purchase!

Look at it as an investment. I believe modeling, as we know it today, is a dying art form. Kids aren't into it and as we "old timers" decrease the market will decrease. Eventually nobody will make them and you will have a collectable.

Some help you guys are. But you are all right. I could justify the purchase any number of ways ( stimulate the economy, exactly 7 months since my last cigarette, etc. ), but reality is, I WANT TO BUILD IT! So guess what I'm doing for the Carrier GB! AHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

P.S.
Where the hell am I going to put this thing when I'm done? It's huge! Oh well, to late now.

I tried once, I was going to talk to my dog about my 1/32 Tamiya P-51, it was useless, I live in an animal free complex.
It's hopeless, you'll just have to give in to temptation!

Temptation knocked on my door, I answered, I invited her in for a drink and we started to chat...

WHOA! WRONG FORUM! I bought the kit. You only live once. Should be here next week. Thanks for the therapy guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back